Designed for both TIG and arc/MMA welding applications, this welder handles a wide range of materials. TIG welding gives you more control to create stronger, higher-quality welds especially in thin materials.
- Non-contact high frequency start eliminates tungsten and material contamination
- Inverter design for a more consistent welding arc while using less power
- Foot pedal included for remote amperage control
- Easy-to-read LCD current display for precise settings
- Thermal overload protection with indicator light
- Easily change between stick and TIG welding modes with one switch
- Gas post flow adjusts from 2 to 10 seconds for gas conservation
- Stick welder uses 1/16 in. to 1/8 in. electrodes
- TIG welder (shielding gas is needed) uses 1/16 in. to 3/32 in. tungsten electrodes.
CHICAGO ELECTRIC 240 Volt Inverter Arc/TIG Welder With Digital Readout