Get the benefit of wire welding without the hassle of gas. The Flux 125 Welder is a versatile flux core arc welder (FCAW) specifically designed to use self-shielding flux-cored welding wire. This eliminates the need for gas and regulators that normal MIG welders require. Set-up is easy for gasless flux-cored welding. With variable speed wire control and thermal overload protection, this flux wire welder provides dependable performance in a compact, lightweight package. The Flux 125 welder can weld mild steel from 18 gauge up to 3/16in. thick which makes it ideal for jobs around the yard, shop or house.
- The perfect welder for outdoor use and on dirty metals
- Output up to 125 amps
- Best in class duty cycle: 90A AC @17V, 20%
- Shielding gas NOT required….no need to buy gas bottles or regulators
- Trigger activated gun prevents accidental arc flash
- Compact, portable and lightweight…weighs just 38lbs!
- Continuous wire feed speed control for optimal welding performance
- Built in overload protection to prevent overheating